Marketing and Strategic Partnerships Coordinator
New York office
Job Title: Marketing and Strategic Partnerships Coordinator
Department: Marketing and Supplier Relations
Reports to: Director of Marketing & Director of Supplier Relations/Strategic Partnerships (in absence of Director of Marketing, to Director of Supplier Relations)
1. Summary of Responsibilities: The Marketing and Strategic Partnerships Coordinator (“Coordinator”) supports the department’s day-to-day activities and overall initiatives, including, but not limited to, the maintenance of the company website, management of the digital platform, and other supplier programs, and handling logistics for campaigns and events. . Ultimately, the Coordinator contributes wherever support is necessary, including special projects that allows demonstration of proven marketing knowledge.
The individual must be self-driven and be able to work without much supervision. Trustworthiness, attention to detail, and resourcefulness are paramount. Relevant experience is required.
Marketing and Strategic Partnerships Coordinator Major/Essential Job Duties:
- Assist Director of Marketing and work closely with Director of Strategic Partnerships to market and promote F1S
- Create and publish high-quality content optimized for various social media platforms and actively engage followers in an effort to transform visitors into advocates for the brand and consumers of the brand’s products and services
- Create and manage relationships with community members on various digital media platforms to increase brand affinity, brand awareness, and contributions to platforms
- Organize and manage editorial calendar
- Perform outreach on all digital platforms and engage with user content, monitor hashtags, and answer questions
- Assist Director of Marketing and work closely with Director of Strategic Partnerships to devise strategies for growing social presence both in engagement and follower metrics promoting key partners
- Manage reporting analytics on an ongoing basis
- Assist with managing contests, including selecting winners and prize fulfillment
- Maintain company’s client database to ensure all details are complete and up to date
- Assist Director of Marketing and work closely with the Director of Strategic Partnerships on the coordination of company events at tradeshows and industry events
- Implement strategies that will increase F1S presence at tradeshows and industry events, etc.
- Assist with any ad hoc projects
- Enhance and continuously maintain First in Service database to further support team with relevant content and resources
- Streamline communication of supplier news and resources to the First in Service team
- Engage and support team through consistent communication and targeted promotions
- Collaborate with Director of Strategic Partnerships on how to drive successful messaging by implementing ideas for innovative campaigns and partnerships with key partners
- Assist with planning and management of events and special projects
- Maintain knowledge of current travel news, trends by participating in supplier meetings and industry events
2. Level of Complexity and Risk Involved: This position plays a key role in customer service. The position deals with a variety of issues and must be able to multi-task and run with several issues at one time.
3. Scope of Duties: This position does not have immediate revenue impact but it has a high degree of impact on the customer service side.
Skills, Knowledge, Abilities/Competencies:
- College degree in marketing, advertising, or entertainment business preferred
- Expertise in the use of online networking sites
- Ability to plan sharp, innovative marketing and advertising strategies
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to deal with the public with a high degree of customer service skills
- Initiative and self-motivation. Must demonstrate senior level degree of initiative in order to resolve immediate customer service needs
- Very effective organizational skills
- Must be a team player
- Knowledge of office operations
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering information
- Intermediate level skills in public relations principles/techniques
- Senior level knowledge of MS Office particularly in Word and Excel, and PowerPoint
- Senior level communications skills, written, verbal and listening
4. Management Responsibilities:
This position has no management responsibility.